- Can you remember the first day you started the sport?
I started swimming as a sport in grade 1.
- Were there any moments that made you feel like quitting?
Although it is difficult to balance both the sport and the academic work, since both are important, I continued doing both without dropping either.
- Was there any special guidance or support you received as you’re a competitor at WUG now? How did the university help you ready yourself for it?
As I am still in the first year of the university, I only got to know about the world university games after entering the university. It was after that, I concentrated more to the sport to qualify for the world university games. I am grateful for the university for being there every day for everything.
- How did the family support you for this achievement?
My family too dedicated their time from my childhood for me to be here today. They took me to practices in the early morning. They stood behind me in every step I take as a shadow. They gave me the courage to be strong and to move on from defeats.
- What you want to achieve at WUG other than the victory medal?
Other than the victory, I want to make this chance to get more experience and meet players throughout the world.