1. What got you started in this particular field of sports?
I have a special interest on racket sports, specially for badminton, therefore, this likeness made me to choose badminton. In addition, also most of the relatives of my family involved in badminton. So they too inspired me a lot.
2. How do you ensure you are always in top from for the sport? Do you have a routine you follow or any special habits and diets that gets you in top form?
No, I don’t normally following any routine or diet. I engage with my mundane activities normally.
3. What’s your greatest achievement to date, sport or otherwise. How important is it to you to win?
My great accomplishment so far is the opportunity I got to represent World university games -2015 (Gwangju).
4. In your opinion , what makes you the best choice to represent Sri Lanka at the world university games?
Basically and simply I’m proud that I’m representing my country and my university. Hence, I’m trying my best to get the honor to my country as well as my University with my best performance. I believe I will be able to do that with all the blessings I get from everyone around me.
5. What is the best piece of advice you have received so far and by whom?
All the coaches who guided me so far always reminded me that regular and continuous practices will makes a person well sharpen in his/her particular field. According my experiences this is a well accurate advice.
6. Whose playing styles and techniques inspire you?
Actually, Lin dan (China) the greatest badminton player of all time, inspired me to build up my playing styles. Also he inspired me to develop courage and endurance to do a good job.